Hiking from Changunarayan to Nagarkot hill station (3-4 hours)
We take a one hour drive to Changunarayan Temple a UNESCO world heritage site where we are greeted by idols over 1000 years old temple. 18 km east of Kathmandu Valley. Then hike to Nagarkot hill station on altitude of 2100m. It is believed to be one of the best places to watch the morning sun and Sun set as it caresses Mt. Everest and the ever soaring Himalayas. We then end our journey by driving back to Kathmandu.
- Historical site- Changunarayan Temple.
- Located at the top of the hill.
- Best views of Everest and Langtang Himalayan range.
- Breathtaking surrounding views of landscape.
- Traditional ethnic settlement of Newari and Tamang people.
Day 01: Drive to Changunarayan Temple then hike to Nagarkot