Langtang/Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour
Langtang Helicopter tour offers aeriel view of Langtang Mountain including Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, and other neighboring Langtang ranges. Langtang is the nearest mountain nearby from Kathmandu valley. A picturesque flight to Langtang is also taken as one of the most beautiful scenic flight in Himalayas of Nepal.
Fly to Kyanjing Gompa or Gosaikunda by Helicopter and Visit around there.
Langtang Helicopter Tour begins. After breakfast we transfer you to the airport. We fly north from Kathmandu to Kyanjing Gompa (3730m) / Gosaikunda (4380 meters) and land there. You will explore Kyanjing Monastery and local cheese factory and smiling local Sherpa people and mountain yaks make it an insightful sightseeing tour. Beautiful scenery of the Langtang Mountain range can be seen from here.
Or if you land in Gosainkunda Lake (4380m), you will go around the frozen lake and visit the temple for prayers and perform pooja/worship,and finally, you will fly back to Kathmandu.
- Fly ovwe the Himalayas in the northern part of Kathmandu.
- Explore the most unique landscape filled with bursting wildlife and Langtang National Park
- View of Langtang, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, and other neighboring Langtang ranges.
- Landing at Kyanjin Gompa or Gosaikunda Lake (One of these)
- Great view of Gosainkunda Kunda lake, which is also known as one of the holy lake of Nepal situated in the Langtang National park.
07:00 Am pick up from the hotel and transfer to airport.
07:30 Am check in at the airport boarding.
08:00 fly to Langtang.
08:30 Am approx, landing at the Kyanjing or Gosainkunda Lake, Explore the Langtang and for 3o minutes
09:00 Am fly back to Kathmandu.
09:30 Am Landing at the airport and transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu.